Providing Pest Control Services to the Finger Lakes Region, NY Since 1989
Helping You Live Pest-free since 1989
All Seasons Pest Control has been providing quality pest control services to homeowners and businesses in the Finger Lakes Region for nearly three decades. We solve your pest issues through customized service plans and comprehensive treatment and extermination methods. We make sure to get rid of existing pests and keep them from reentering your home or business. We’ve treated homes, apartments, offices, stores, day-care facilities, colleges, restaurants, hospitals, hotels, industrial complexes, and more throughout the Finger Lakes Region since 1989.
Pest Control Services for Residents & Businesses
At All Seasons Pest Control, your health, safety, and satisfaction are important to us. We consider you to be part of our family, which is why we use pest control treatments that not only effectively rid your property of pests but are also environmentally-friendly and safe for adults, children, and pets. We always strive to use the most state-of-the-art tools and equipment to exterminate and prevent pests, so you can trust that we’ll resolve your pest issues the first time.
If you’re not fully satisfied with our work, we will come back and retreat your home for free until you are satisfied with the results. If that doesn’t take care of your pest issues, we’ll give you a full refund for the original treatment and an additional $25 for your time and trouble. Our services will resolve your pest issues from anywhere within 60 days up to six months, depending on the pest, size of the infestation, and complexity of the job.
Our Service Plans
We offer a variety of service plans and specialty services to fit your needs, including the following options:
- Our one-time pest control service will help you manage immediate pest infestations.
- With our seasonal monthly service and year-round monthly service plans, our technicians will work with you to create a plan to safely and effectively remove pests from your home or business.
- With our bi-monthly service, we’ll come to your location six times per year and help you get rid of existing pests and prevent future ones from entering your home or business.
- Our quarterly service is our most popular plan and includes visits to your home or business four times per year and coverage for all pests (service can be customized to your specific needs).
- Our semi-annual service is ideal if you’re dealing with multiple pest infestations.
- Our wood pest inspections are great for when you’re looking to move into a new home. We will thoroughly inspect your new home for signs of past or ongoing wood pest damage.
We also offer the following benefits to all of our customers:
- Retreatment on all one-time treatments
- A free consultation and a free 58 Point Pest Survey and Analysis
There are many kinds of ants that can infest your home, but the most common is the carpenter ant (and at 1/4 to 5/8 of an inch, they’re also one of the largest ants you could encounter in your home). You’ll know when you have a carpenter ant infestation when you see black ants nesting in dead, damp wood. If not taken care of, these ants can cause significant damage to the wood structures in your home. Count on All Seasons Pest Control to identify your type of ant infestation and come up with the best solution to get rid of ants and keep them out. Click here for more information.
Biting insects like bed bugs and fleas are a nuisance because they feed off the blood of people and pets and can cause discomfort for you, your family, your employees and your customers. These insects are usually very small (for example, fleas are 1/8th of an inch in size) and reproduce a lot of offspring in a short amount of time, so it’s important to exterminate them as soon as you notice the problem before the infestation spreads throughout your home or business. Click here for more information.
You might notice these pests in your home or business at different times throughout the year, but they can still cause a nuisance if you don’t deal with them. We offer seasonal pest control services to take care of pests like these:
- Ladybugs are oval, convex, and about 1/4-inch long with tan, orange or red bodies with black spots.
- Box elder beetles are bright red or black with narrow reddish lines on the back and about 1/2 inch long. Although they like to be outside during the summer, they like to nest in homes and businesses during the colder months.
- Centipedes are fast-moving invertebrates that are 2 inches (5 cm) long and have 15 pairs of legs with a hard exoskeleton and jointed legs. They are carnivorous, venomous and like to nest in moist areas like under rocks and logs, in leaf debris, or occasionally in burrows.
- Millipedes have rounded, elongated bodies that are brown to blackish in color with two pairs of legs per body segment. They have no venomous claws or legs and coil up when disturbed. Like centipedes, they like moist areas, but they tend to migrate away from feeding areas and invade homes during the fall.
- Silverfish are wingless, soft-bodied insects that are covered in silvery brown scales. Adults can grow up to 3/4 inches long and have three long tail projections and two long antennae.
- Sowbugs are small crustaceans with oval bodies overlapping, articulating plates. They are usually slate gray in color and can grow up to 15 mm long and 8 mm wide. Since they have gills that need constant moisture, they stick to moister climates.
- Pillbugs look like sowbugs, but they have rounder backs and deeper bodies. They roll up into a tight ball when disturbed.
Pests like Indian Meal Moths and Sawtoothed and Merchant Grain Beetles can infest your kitchen and leave nasty residue on your food. All Seasons Pest Control can help you remove these pests from your home and protect your food from contamination.
Adult cockroaches are usually 1/2 to 5/8 inches in length and can survive a variety of conditions, making them hard to remove from homes and businesses.
Rodents like mice and rats can survive in a variety of conditions and reproduce quickly, so they can become an immediate issue if you don’t remove them from your home or business right away. Click here for more information.
Although there are many kinds of spiders that can get into your home or business, almost all spiders have universal features like:
- Eight legs
- Eight eyes
- Tiny leg hairs that feel vibrations
- Two-sectioned body (head and abdomen)
- Light blue blood
- Average lifespan of one year
Spiders can live in a variety of climates and some can be venomous, so count on All Seasons to identify the kinds of spiders in your home or business so we can protect you from poisonous bites and other nuisances.
Insects like bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets can sting you, your family, your employees and your customers and cause pain and discomfort. These pests are life-threatening to those who are allergic to their sting, so it’s important to remove any and all nests as soon as you see them. These insects like to build nests inside homes and businesses, so our indoor pest control solutions will effectively remove them and their nests and prevent them from reentering. Click here for more information.
Termites can become a major issue quickly. Not only do they form large nests and live for long periods of time, but they like to eat through the wood structures in your home or business, harming the building’s structural integrity. If you’re purchasing a home and you’re worried about termites, we can inspect your new home for any potential nests. If we detect anything, we’ll work with you to find the best solution in order to rid your home of termites.
We also remove:
- Powderpost beetles
- Stink bugs
- And more
To learn more about how your home or business can benefit from professional pest control services, check out our FAQ now.
All Seasons Pest Control is proud to be the top choice for pest control services by homeowners and business owners throughout the Finger Lakes Region. Contact us now at 315-548-4427 or schedule a free consultation online!