Mosquito and Tick Prevention
HELPING TO KEEP FAMILIES, CHILDREN AND PETS SAFE THROUGHOUT THE FINGER LAKES REGION
Outdoor Mosquito, Tick and Other Pest Repellent in The Finger Lakes
Tired of combating mosquitoes in your backyard? All Seasons Pest Control is proud to offer affordable and effective mosquito control solutions for both Residential and Commercial clients. Our effective solutions will have you enjoying outside again with no pests!
At All Seasons Pest Control we feature a variety of mosquito and tick control services, including an all-natural option perfect for transforming your yard into a peaceful place for your family.
Take control of your your yard and stop being pestered by mosquitoes and ticks. For a FREE consultation, call or text 315-548-4427 or schedule your consultation online now!
WE DELIVER RESULTS THROUGH A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH
Mosquitoes are a fact of life and no treatment will completely eliminate them all. With that said, our program will offer relief so you can enjoy your back yard without getting completely carried away! The approach we take for mosquito management includes: utilizing inspection, using insect growth regulators and botanically derived insecticides, which aligns with our commitment to Integrated Pest Management (IPM). It is an environmentally responsible, low impact program that addresses the nuisance and potential public health concern of mosquitoes.
OUR TREATMENT & APPROACH
1. Inspect your property for the root causes.
2. Make recommendations on fixing those issues to minimize breeding site.
3. Treat your property every 21 days.
4. Apply granular growth regulators to interrupt mosquito development to wet areas as needed.
5. Mist botanical materials to eliminate adult mosquitoes bushes, trees, shrubs and other resting areas (flowering plants are avoided).
6. Flag your property boundaries that an application was made per NYS DEC regulations.
7.Provide you with a service report outlining treatment.
Facts about mosquitos:
- There are over 3,500 species of mosquitoes.
- The grow from egg to adulthood is about 4-7 days.
- Only female mosquitoes bite us.
- A mosquito lays 100-300 eggs at a time, and they average between 1,000 to 3,000 in their lifetime.
- The mosquito is actually the deadliest animal on earth, killing approximately 725,000 humans each year.
HOW DO I PREVENT BREEDING?
- Dump out standing water from containers in the yard, including recycling bins with bottle caps and cans, tires, boats, and tarps.
- Level low spots in your yard and tire ruts with sand or dirt.
- Turn wheelbarrows, yard carts and wagons upside.
Clean debris from rain gutters early in spring and check them regularly. Clogged gutters account for many mosquitoes.
- Clean, filter, and treat pools. Empty children’s pools and turn them over when not in use. Keep pool covers clean by propping them up to drain water.
- Empty and cover plastic wading pools and toys that catch water.
Change the water in birdbaths, fountains, and flower vases twice a week.
Improve flower bed drainage by digging trenches to allow water to flow and absorb into ground.
Throw away jars or cover, containers, buckets, pails and watering cans.
Keep lids closed on garbage toters/cans.
Repair leaky outdoor faucets and sprinkler systems.
Avoid overwatering your yard.
Keep your yard weed-free and avoid overgrown vegetation.
TICK CONTROL SERVICE AVAILABLE
Protect your entire yard today. We know pet owners and parents alike are concerned with the possibility of tick bites. There are serious implications to both children and pets. Consider our effective Tick Control Service to protect your property. Our technicians target shrubs and plants around your yard, creating a barrier against these intruders!